Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Beauty Cutie Online may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/18.
Who are We?
Beauty Cutie is a trading name of Ecotrade Europe Ltd, registered in England No.07094786.
How do we Collect Information from You?
We obtain information about you when you use our website(s), for example, when you register for a user account to make your shopping experience better, when you purchase a product, when you register as a subscriber on our newsletter list or when you connect with us over social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What information we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Third-Party Payment Processor
Beauty Cutie do not store credit / debit card details or your financial information
Beauty Cutie use third party payment processors, Secure Trading, Sage Pay, PayPal, Payl8r and Klarna, for all payment processing. Beauty Cutie does not store credit card details and instead relies on the third-party payment processor in the previous list of companies for this service.
- Stripe - https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- PayPal - www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Payl8r - payl8r.com/privacy-policy
- Klarna - klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/Klarna/en_gb/privacy
Klarna payments and your personal information.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Beauty Cutie strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your web browser preferences. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other Websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will only share data with beautyworksonline.com; the sister business within Ecotrade Europe Ltd, who own, manage and run beautycutie.com
You may request the details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Beauty Cutie, Unit D3, Commercial Avenue, Handforth, SK8 6QH, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above postal address or email us at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your Right to Removal
You have the right to withdraw your consent for Beauty Cutie to use your information at any time. You have the right to request the removal of your infiormation from all the systems in our business, unless we are required to keep that information by law. To make this request pelase email [email protected] and we will contact you to validate your identity for the removal request. We will endevour to remove your information within 30 days from the date of request. If data removal is anticipated to take longer than 30 days we will communicate this with you giving clear reasons as to why the delay on the removal request.